- Midi dress in black with a striking flower pattern.
- It has a 2-tier flounce at the hem and a high slit at the front. It has wide 3/4 sleeves with elastic.
- Thus, the sleeves can also be worn further up the arm.
- The boho dress also has a tailored cut. The drawstring in the waist area can thus be adapted to the figure. For dress sizes 34/36, the rest of the fabric can simply be pushed back.
- In addition, it has a beautiful rounded V-neckline with small buttons.
- The buttoning at the neckline makes the dress ideal as a nursing dress.
one size Suitable for dress sizes 34-40/42.
Total length approx. 128 cm / sleeve length: approx. 42 cm / chest width (measured under the armpits). approx. 57 cm / waist width (measured lying down): approx. 50 cm / hip width (measured lying down): approx. 58 cm
Made from 100% light and soft viscose. Black with colorful floral pattern.
Handmade with love in Bali. Manufactured in small batches. Just as they are needed and requested by our customers. And thus make our contribution to the slow fashion movement. We also work with a small tailoring/business with a family atmosphere in Bali.
The dress is suitable for every season. Wear it with light sandals in summer, with a denim jacket and stylish boots in spring. In autumn and winter you can wear it with warm thermal tights underneath and combine it with a cozy knitted cardigan or sweater.
Below the required amount shipping costs are:
- €3 within Germany,
- €5 within Europe,
- €10 for Switzerland.
- €16 for USA,
- €25 for the rest of the world.
Outside of Germany we unfortunately have to charge for returns:
- Within Europe we charge €5,
- For Switzerland we charge €10,
- For USA we charge €16,
- for any other country you will be responsible for return costs.
We are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. If you briefly tell us the reason for your return, we may be able to improve our products, photos or descriptions.
You can also send an email, or use the contact form.
Meet Umi, the tailor of this product
The talented Umi helped me translate my vision of this beautiful product into reality. Umi is a very experienced tailor with a good eye for quality and perfection.
Before she started her own little family business, she was was working as a tailor in a big garment industry. She told me that she was working 13 hours a day and barely saw the sun light.
Since her family grew bigger and she become a mother she wanted to spend the time with her family and that’s why she had to leave the company.
But without her working the family couldn’t effort the living costs. And that is why she had to create a job where she’s able to take care of the kids and family business and making money at the same time.
And that is how she has started her own business. As a muslim woman she created beautifully modern and stylish hijabs and sold them in her own shop in Bali.For three years now, she has had a perfect grip on both her family and her own business: While she is working on the sewing machine and is preparing dinner at the same time, her husband helps her to cut the next patterns and her two boys are playing football outside.
We both were living in the same neighbourhood and that is how we met. Since then we also became friends and business partner.