- Light and cuddly soft women’s knitted poncho.
- Provides a super comfortable fit.
- High-quality workmanship.
- Is super light, dries quickly and fits in every pocket.
- Is great for a beach, festival or summer outfit.
- A nice alternative to a cardigan, bolero or sweater.
- Wear it your way – let your imagination run wild: One piece, lots of ways to wear and combine.
- Because instead of a normal knitted cardigan or bolero, this poncho can be worn as required: for example, off the shoulder, as a submarine waterfall top or even as a scarf.
- The crocheted throw can also be combined very well at any time of the year. It doesn’t matter whether it’s autumn – winter or spring – summer.
- In summer, for example, you combine the knitted poncho with a bikini top or bra underneath with casual denim shorts and cool boots.
- However, the crocheted poncho also looks super nice with a long maxi skirt.
- And on colder days, you wear the beautiful knitted throw over a simple long-sleeved shirt or a thin sweater.
70% acrylic and 30% polyamide. The material is soft and very light, even after several washes.
One Size. Suitable for sizes 34-44
has size 36 and is 1.73 m tall.
Below the required amount shipping costs are:
- €4,99 within Germany,
- €9,99 within Europe,
- €14,99 for Switzerland.
- €15,99 for USA,
- €19,99 for the rest of the world.
Outside of Germany & Austria you will have to take care of the return yourself.
Just check out our return policy here.
We are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. If you briefly tell us the reason for your return, we may be able to improve our products, photos or descriptions.
Meet Wayan, the producer of this product
I discovered the beautiful “Mermaid” cardigan in Wayan’s little shop. Which is located in the south of Bali and is about 2 hours away from home and her family.
But she enjoys a happy family life with her loved ones when she goes home for ceremonies and Balinese holidays.
On normal days she will welcome you in her shop with a pretty little smile. And her little son keeps her company every day.
Wayan´s small shop is made up of a nice selection of knitwear, such as scarves, sweaters and cardigans. However, I was most impressed by the reticulated nature of the ponchos and sweaters. Since they are reminiscent of a fishing net, I gave these little treasures the name “Mermaid”. Since the first time I have started working with Wayan, we became good friends.