Off Shoulder Babydoll Dress green “Elfentanz”
- Strapless, with flounce.
- Ruffle straps can either worn ask normal straps or hang down romantically.
- Cute babydoll cut.
- Smocked upper part so the dress flatters most figure types particularly well.
- Handmade with love in Bali.
- Bright greens. Handmade Batik with a typical wax-technique.
Learn more about the Off Shoulder Babydoll Dress “Elfentanz”
This magical off shoulder hippie summer dress is crafted using very light rayon. The material feels pleasantly soft and cool on the skin and provides a comfortable fit. Also the bardot neckline adorns a playful flounce, which hangs down the shoulders romantically. But it can be also worn as cute ruffled straps.
The upper part (bodice) of the dress is smocked and elasticated, so the dress fits most figure types particularly well. Due to its adaptability, our Bohemian Babydoll dress is also a popular versatile fashion garment.
Check out our outfit inspirations in our Instagram feed!
<3 Spread Love and Wear The Change <3
– Details: 100% rayon
– Total length: approx. 63 cm.
– Size: One Size. Suitable for dress size of 34-40 (German).
France, Spain & Portugal: 36-42
UK: 6/8 – 12
– The model in the picture is: size 36 (German Size) and 1.73 m tall.
– Laundry instructions: Machine wash 30˚. Not suitable for the dryer. Our advise: The best thing to do is to wash it in a laundry bag.
– Shipping: within Germany € 3.00 (free for orders over € 75.00) / shipping outside DE within EU (+ CH) 10,00 € (free for orders over € 100.00) / DHL shipping rest of the world 25,00 € (free for orders over € 120.00)
Who is behind this Off Shoulder Babydoll?
The talented Umi helped me make my vision of this beautiful dress to reality.
Umi is a very experienced tailor with a good eye for quality and perfection. Before she started her own little family business, she was was working as a tailor in a big garment industry. She told me that she was working 13 hours a day and barely saw the sun light.
Since her family grew bigger and she become a mother she wanted to spend the time with her family and that´s why she had to leave the company.
But without her working the family could´t effort the living costs. And that is why she had to create a job where she´s able to take care of the kids and family business and making money at the same time.
And that is how she has started her own business. As a moslim woman she created beautifully modern and stylish hijabs and sold them in her own shop in Bali.For three years now, she has had a perfect grip on both her family and her own business: While she is working on the sewing machine and is preparing dinner at the same time, her husband helps her to cut the next patterns and her two boys are playing football outside.
We both were living in the same neighbourhood and that is how we met. Since then we also became friends and business partner.