§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Jenny Akulenko and consumers who buy through our shop Weltentänzer goods. The contract language is English.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
- – (1) The offers on the website are a non-binding invitation to you to order goods.
- – (2) You can put one or more products in the cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery, etc. Only by clicking on the order button you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
- – (3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 1 business day by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. If you havent heard from us within one business day, your offer has been rejected. You are also no longer bound to your offer.
§ 3 Customer information: storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the contract (such as product type, price, etc.) will be stored by us. These can be viewed in your customer log-in area (My orders) and permanently saved by printout. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access the terms and conditions after conclusion of the contract at any time via our website. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the Customer LogIn section (My Orders).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order, with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 Legal warranty rights
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
§7 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
All prices are final prices plus shipping costs. Due to the small business status acc. § 19 UStG, we do not charge sales tax and therefore do not have prices with taxes included.
In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases, which the seller is not responsible for and which must be borne by the customer. These include, for example, costs of transferring money by credit institutions (for example, transfer fees, exchange rate charges) or import duties or taxes (for example, customs duties). Such costs may be incurred in relation to the transfer of funds even if the delivery is not made to a country outside the European Union, but the customer makes the payment from a country outside the European Union.
In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping for delivery within and outside Germany. Shipping is mainly via the shipping service DHL. The shipping costs depend on the weight and the quantity of the goods and the resulting DHL shipping prices.
- – DHL Shipping Germany €4,99
The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system. From an order value of €80,- per order within Germany, the delivery is free.
- Shipping outside DE within EU (+ CH) €9,99
- Switzerland €14,99
- USA €15,99
- Shipping rest of the world €19,99
The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system. From an order value of €150,- per order outside Germany, but still inside Europe or Switzerland, the delivery is free shipping. Rest of the world from €250,- euro.
The following payment options are available:
- – Credit Cards
- – Sofort (Germany)
- – iDeal (Holland)
- – Belfius (Belgium)
- – KBC/CBC
- – PayPal Online Payment Service.
- – Klarna Pay later
- – Klarna Pay now
- – Direct Bank transfer
We are collaborating with the payment service provider Mollie B.V. which has a license from the Dutch Central Bank. They provide a reliable secure payment environment using SSL. All payment methods we offer are handled by a secure environment.
Procedure for payment via credit card:
Credit card transactions are handled by the payment service provider Mollie B.V. . After placing the order, you submit your credit card details.
Following your legitimacy as a legitimate cardholder, Mollie will prompt your credit card issuer immediately after placing the order to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is automatically performed by the credit card company and charged to your card.
Procedure for payment via SOFORT Banking
After placing the order you will be redirected to the website of the online provider SOFORT Banking. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via SOFORT Banking, you must have an online banking account with PIN / TAN procedure activated for participation in SOFORT Banking, have yourself legitimized and confirm the payment order to us. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
The payment transaction will be carried out immediately after that by SOFORT Banking and your account will be debited.
Procedure for payment via iDeal:
iDeal works through the familiar environment of Internet banking and is used in particular in the Netherlands. You select the payment of the purchase, your bank and make the payment through internet banking.
Procedure for payment via PayPal:
PayPal is the online payment service that lets you pay securely, easily and quickly in online stores – and it’s free. You will be redirected to the PayPal site during the order process. There you can log in and initiate your payment to us. We accept the fees for this process. You will incur no further costs due to this payment method. After payment, you will be redirected to our sites
Procedure for payment via Klarna:
If you have chosen Klarna as your payment method you will receive an email from Klarna within 2 days after your product(s) have been shipped. The general conditions of Klarna apply to this order. You can find the general conditions of Klarna here.
- Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. We ship through our fulfillment partner Cafol GmbH, Paunsdorfer Allee 1, 04329 Leipzig, Germany and need about 1-2 working days (Monday-Friday) to process the order. If we have any questions about the address or other ambiguities about the order, the processing time will be longer. However, we are in contact with the customer via email and will inform them of any delays.
- The delivery takes place within Germany with DHL and usually takes between 1-3 working days. Should any unexpected complications arise caused by DHL, the customer can track the current location of their order through the DHL tracking code. We are happy to help our customers should there be any delays or unexpected complications with DHL.
- Within Europe we ship with Deutsche Post and the delivery takes about 5-10 working days.
- In the rest of the world we ship with Deutsche Post within 15-27 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after receipt of payment on our account and for all other payment methods on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§10 Limitation of Liability
We exclude the liability for slightly negligent breach of duty, as far as these do not concern essential contractual obligations, damages from the injury of the life, the body or the health, guarantees or claims according to the product liability law.
Obligations essential to the contract include giving you the goods and giving you ownership of them. Furthermore, we have to procure the matter free of material and legal defects.
§11 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§12 Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The EU Commission provides a platform for out-of-court settlement. This gives consumers the opportunity to settle disputes related to their online ordering, initially out of court. The dispute resolution platform can be found here: