Shell ring gold-plated 925 silver “Bali”
- Handmade shell ring from Bali.
- 925 sterling silver. 22 carat gold-plated.
- With a beautiful cowrie shell (cowrie shell).
- Size of the shell: approx. 20 mm x 10mm
- Available in different ring sizes.
- Handmade with Love in Bali.
Learn more about the silver ring cowrie shell and 925 silver “Bali”
This beautiful boho shell ring is handmade with love from 22 carat gold-plated 925 silver in Bali. A white cowrie shell was used as the stone. So it is for all boho gypsy girls out there who just love the boho beach style!
Because this ring does not only make you dream of a vacation on the beach. It also gives every outfit a summery bohemian beach look.
In addition, the frame of the ring has beautiful decorations. These are very characteristic of silver jewelry from Bali. But give the jewelry a nice boho style. Compared to other shell silver rings of this type, it is very fine and less bulky. Accordingly, the ring runs double-layered along the sides of the frame. The two strands meet at the back and become one.
Our tip: The big statement ring with a shell on your index finger looks best.
Apart from that, the Gypsy Shell Ring is a great gift for a birthday, Christmas or just for love! Do you have further questions about this product? Then just write us a WhatsApp message or e-mail! Check out our outfit inspirations in our Instagram feed!
925 sterling silver, 22ct gold plated / natural cowrie shell
approx. 20 mm x 10mm
Please note that the colors may differ slightly from the pictures. Because these may look different due to different lighting conditions of the recordings or screen settings.
Below the required amount shipping costs are:
- €3 within Germany,
- €5 within Europe,
- €10 for Switzerland.
- €16 for USA,
- €25 for the rest of the world.
Outside of Germany we unfortunately have to charge for returns:
- Within Europe we charge €5,
- For Switzerland we charge €10,
- For USA we charge €16,
- for any other country you will be responsible for return costs.
We are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. If you briefly tell us the reason for your return, we may be able to improve our products, photos or descriptions.
– Avoid contact with perfumes and body oils.
– Long contact with sweat can damage the jewelry.
– Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners.
– Keep the jewellery dark, cool and dry.